Tuesday 13 May 2014

James Moloney

I just finished reading Master of the Books on the weekend. I had intended to read through the Easter holidays but everything else came up and I didn't get enough time.

The second book in James Moloney's trilogy is as good as the first one, if you don't mind all the easy to read foreshadowing. The ending, as usual, makes you want to pick up the next one and start reading immediately. Which is what I've done, of course. The Book from Baden Dark is now currently sitting in my bag, waiting to be read. The only problem is that I'm reading Allegient, by Veronica Roth, and Eldest, by Christopher Paolini at the same time. I've also gotten another one of Moloney's books out, Tamlyn, which I've discovered is the sequel to another book, Silvermay (I really need to check if a book is in a series or not before I get it out).

Anyway, I have a lot of good reading to get done and I can't wait to get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment